söndag 12 juni 2011

Version 8.5.3 will make your inbox life easier

If the functionallity in the beta of 8.5.3 will be added to the gold version.

I don't know if you are finding old emails from people, often. But this is something I do in my inbox all the time. I even has created my own view "by email" but In 8.5.3 of Notes with upgraded design of you mailbox to 8.5.3. You can do a search by sender and search by subject.

This are great addons if you ask me, they will most definate help me and hopefully many other users.


disclaimer
'This is beta software from IBM and does not represent a commitment, promise or legal obligation by IBM to deliver, in a future release of Notes/Domino or Lotus Notes Traveler, any material, code or functionality described/shown in this presentation.'


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar